Flashlight app for your Blackberry Z10

Photo May 26, 6 00 26 PM
The other night I was trying to unlock the front door at my house but there was no light, I have been procrastinating to set the timer (DAMN daylight savings time) The Blackberry Z10 is my daily driver nowadays and I thought I could use the camera’s flash for light. After opening the camera, looking for the video setting, and then finally turning ON the flash, I was able to unlock the door.  That was a pain, so I proceeded to look for a Flash light App in Blackberry World and luckily I found one that works.  Made a quick video, check it out below.

A quick walk through or review of FlashLight APP by The Jared Company. Available in Blackberry world. Can't beat the price, it's FREE!
Link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/9081/?countrycode=US

If you like to make a donation please click below
btn_donate_LG[5]

Comments

Popular Posts