Xtreme Music app for BB10 , Rant




The other day, I made my third purchase ever from Blackberry World. I happened to come across an app called Xtreme Music. I read the the description, reviews, and nothing but good things. Below  is a screenshot  of what the app has to offer.




I purchased the app and was very disappointed with it. The app was just a browser for the Grooveshark mobile web app. Yes it does have FREE music, but I can access the exact same  site with the stock Blackberry 10 browser save myself $2.99


Xtreme Music GrooveShark


BB10 Browser with Grooveshark


I also figured out why the app had great reviews in Blackberry world. On the initial app launch, you are greeted with a message of free prizes if you leave a 5 Star rating and great review. I tried to leave a 1 star and review of my findings, so that people know what the app is about before they purchase it, but had no luck. I contacted the Developers about fixing the reviews in BB world, but have yet to hear from them. Don't know if this helps people, but I think its not fair for the developer to ask for 5 star ratings in exchange for prizes.  Later




Comments

Popular Posts