Beats Music app works BlackBerry Q10

Today I decide to try again Beats Music on my BlackBerry Q10. The first time I tried to use the Beats Music on my Q10, it was a pretty bad, the app's resolution did not match the Q10's screen ratio of 1:1
 (720 x 720) and I was not able to scroll up or down, thus make it impossible to login.




After many updates I guess the app got it right and now works on the BlackBerry Q10. The UI is a bit crowded, but it works and you can now actually play some music .


Another thing I noticed that even though the app is not native app, the BB10 mute and music controls work. Also the the music pauses when the headphones are disconnected, other apps like Spotify and Google Play Music, don't do this. This just makes Beats Music my Go To for streaming music on the BB10 platform.


Comments

Popular Posts